culeticomp Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Laal Rang 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The friendship of two men is tested when things go wrong in their blood theft business.
The trailer in itself is so gripping and i decided that i will watch the movie once it gets released. The movie will keep you glued to your seats throughout. Awesome acting by Randeep Hooda and perfect justice giving haryanvi role to a haryanvi guy and he has fulfilled it to perfection. It has some real intense moments and show how the blood racket runs throughout and even if someone is running they cant be just crazy for making money but ensure that they do it wisely. I believe Randeep is often underrated and if he keeps on doing these roles he will be a legend soon. Must watch if you want to see some serious content and acting.
Director Syed Ahmad Afzal Did Great Job Brilliant Storyline & Screenplay. Rare To Find Good Movies Now A Days In Indian Cinema But This One Is Different and Good Film. Randeep Hooda Once Again At His Best, Brilliant Actor He is Better than Shah Rukh Khan & Other Commercial Actors Actually. Randeep Hooda & Nawazuddin Siddiqui Both Real Assets For Indian Cinema Both Did Lots Of Different Roles Though. Laal Rung Shows Us Loyality, Brotherhood, & Never The Less Contructive Movie Not Just Showed The Flaws In The Society But To Correct Them As Well. Randeep Hooda Philosophy In The Film Is Whatever You Do Either Right or Wrong Do With Honesty. Best Dialogue In The Dark Movie Is Said By Randeep Hooda "HAR CHEEZ KA EK TAME HOTAA HAI" Really Awesome. Laal Rung Is Must Watch.

Download hindi movie Episode 3.5The Spy in the Green Hat full movie hd 720p free downloadKolpa ino full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 3.15 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pChantaje Sucio full movie with english subtitles online downloadPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures full movie download in hindi hddownload Dirty CheatersDaimidaler: Prince vs Penguin Empire download movie freeKiller 10 telugu full movie downloadAfro Samurai Pilot full movie torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by culeticomp
Please log in to post a reply.